Banana Berry Nut-n-Honey Smoothie
Banana Berry Nut-n-Hone
From Devara’s Smoothie Creation
Total 383 Calories | 16.6 grams of Protein
Devara’s Smoothie Creation, Banana Berry Nut-n-Honey Smoothie is the perfect blend of fruit and a great source of Protein.
In this smoothie you can enjoy the flavors of banana’s, blackberries, honey, cinnamon, nuts, and almond butter blended together.
All of these great ingredients are mixed in plain Greek yogurt and vanilla soy milk.
I highly recommend that you use the “Plain Greek Yogurt,” as with all of Devara’s Smoothie Creations because it has more protein in it than the flavored yogurt.
After you add all of the ingredients, the sourness of plain Greek Yogurt will be unnoticeable.
Most noteworthy, Greek Yogurt has many nutritional benefits. Watch the video below for more information about it nutritional benefits.
Here’s a video about Greek Yogurt’s benefits:
Finally … The Recipe
Ingredients for Devara’s Smoothie Creation – Banana Berry Nut-n-Honey along with a few Nutrition facts are listed below:
• Greek Yogurt (Vanilla or Plain) – ½ cup |95 Calories | 9 grams of Protein
• Soy Milk (Vanilla or Plain) -½ cup | 35 Calories | 3 grams of Protein
• Banana – ½ |52 Calories | .7 grams of Protein
• Blackberries – ½ Cup |31 Calories | .1 grams of Protein
• Almond Butter – 1 TBSP |98 Calories | 3.4 grams of Protein
• Honey 64 Calories -½ TSP | .1 grams of Protein
• Cinnamon (optional) – ½ TSP | 8 Calories | .3 grams of Protein
If you love this one you may also like one of these:
Shop eBay for GREAT deals by CLICKING HERE!
In conclusion, I would like to say thanks for visiting my site.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do.
I welcome any comments, suggestions, or any changes you have made to this recipe you would like to share in the comment box at the end of this page.
Take care and Be Healthy!
Please visit and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel below for more great recipes as well as product reviews: