This amazing Creamy Pumpkin Smoothie with Almond Milk is so delicious. It’s a great meal replacement for breakfast or lunch.
Healthy, full-filling, protein-rich, and perfectly formulated to help kick-start your day!
Creamy Pumpkin Smoothie with Almond Milk
223 calories / 5.9 gr fat / 15.5 carbs / 26.4 gr protein
To Print Recipe: Creamy Pumpkin Smoothie with Almond Milk
- 10 ounces – Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 scoop – Vanilla Ice Cream Whey Protein
- 1/2 cup – Pumpkin Puree
- 1 teaspoon – Pumpkin Spice
- 1/4 teaspoon – Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon – Nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons – Extra Creamy Whipped Topping (optional)
- 1 teaspoon – Vanilla Flavoring Extract (optional; 12 calories)
How to Prepare:
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and thick.
- Add more ice if necessary, to reach the desired thickness.
This smoothie should be made in a large blender. It makes too much for a single serving blender cup as you will see in the video.
I personally love my Ninja blender! Check it out on eBay! You’ll love it too!
Drink and Enjoy!
|Nutrition Facts||Creamy Pumpkin Smoothie w/ Almond Milk|
|Total Fat||5.9 grams|
|Saturated Fat||1.1 grams|
Blueberry and Yogurt Smoothie
with Cinnamon & Oats
If you enjoyed the creamy pumpkin smoothie with almond milk, you may be interested in another creation of mine.
This smoothie is one of my favorites!
For the full recipe: Blueberry and Yogurt Smoothie w/ Cinnamon & Oats
I hope you enjoy these recipes as much as I do. They are both delicious and easy to make. If you are looking for a healthy meal replacement that are rich in protein, these make a perfect match!
Please feel free to leave comments, suggestions, or opinions in the comment section. I’ll respond promptly!
I look forward to hearing from you soon.