OMG! This Oven-Baked Salmon Foil Pack is so delicious! One day I was in the mood for experimenting and came up with this easy recipe and it's actually pretty healthy!
Oven-Baked Salmon Foil Pack with Shrimp
As I said earlier, I was in the mood for seafood and felt like experimenting. I love baked salmon and shrimp, but I usually cook them separately with different seasoning.
This time, I decided to put them both in a foil pack together.
I was so amazed at how good it was!
Since then, I've made it the exact same way every time.
If you love salmon and shrimp, you will love this recipe!
With a touch of sweetness and a hint of salt, this is the easiest recipe to throw together.
Done in 15 minutes!!
It only takes 15 minutes to bake!
Ingredients for “Oven-Baked Salmon Foil Packs”
Serving size = 1
558 calories / 7.5 gr fat / 76.3 gr carbs / 46.1 gr protein
Print Recipe: Oven-Baked Salmon Foil Pack with Shrimp
- 4-ounce Salmon Filet (Fresh or Frozen)
- 4-ounce Medium Shrimp (Fresh or Frozen; peeled and deveined
- 2-tablespoons Tamari Lite
- 1-tablespoon honey
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning – Per taste preference
- Olive Oil or Canola Oil Cooking Spray
- Thick aluminum foil
For the sides, I use;
Frozen broccoli Florets or preferred vegetable (steamable)
Garlic & Olive Oil Jasmine Rice
How to Prepare
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Tear off a sheet of aluminum foil; approximately 12″ x 12″.
- Spray the foil with the cooking spray.
- Place salmon filet on foil, skin side down.
- Place shrimp on foil with salmon.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Tamari Lite (Gluten-Free soy sauce).
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Sprinkle the salmon filet and shrimp with Lemon Pepper seasoning.
- Tightly seal foil so that no steam can escape the foil pack.
- Place on a cookie sheet.
- Put in the oven and set a timer for 15 minutes.
- While the foil packs bake, start preparing the sides. (I like eating mine with steamed broccoli or mixed vegetables and Garlic & Olive Oil Jasmine Rice).
- Microwave the frozen broccoli for about 6 minutes. (Time can vary depending on the microwave.)
- Microwave the Jasmine rice; (I use Mahatma jasmine rice, which cooks in 90 seconds in the microwave)
- When the foil pack is done, gently open the foil up and remove the fish and shrimp from the juices and put on a plate.
- Add rice and broccoli.
Eat and Enjoy!
|Nutrition Facts||Garlic & Olive Oil Jasmine Rice / 1 cup||Broccoli Florets / 1 cup||Oven-Baked Salmon Foil Pack with Shrimp / 4 oz each|
|Total Fat||3 gr||0 gr||4.5 gr|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 gr||0 gr||1.5 gr|
|cholesterol||0 mg||0 mg||180 mg|
|Sodium||390 mg||10 mg||1750.8 mg|
|Carbohydrates||54 gr||5 gr||17.3 gr|
|Sugars||0 gr||1 gr||17.2 gr|
|Protein||4 gr||3 gr||39.1 gr|
|Potassium||0 mg||120 mg||460.9 mg|
|Fiber||2 gr||3 gr||0 gr|
|Calcium||0 mg||28 mg||12 mg|
Thanks so much for stopping by. I truly hope that you enjoy this recipe as much as I do. The ingredients I used, work very well together.
After baking 15 minutes in the oven, both the salmon and shrimp are cooked perfectly. They are moist and delicious!
I would love to hear your thoughts about this recipe if you make it. Please leave comments and opinions in the section below.
If you adjust the recipe in any way, please share it with us. I love trying new things!