From Devara’s Smoothie Creations
20.7 mg Iron | 21.34 gr Protein | 484 Calories
Do you have an Iron Deficiency?
First of all, Energize Me – Mega Iron Smoothie contains 20.7 mg of Iron. This is the perfect smoothie for anyone that has an Iron deficiency. It’s also good for those who have no energy, feeling sleeping or tired all the time which could also be signs of low iron. If you drink this smoothie, you will feel more energized for that daily workout.
This smoothie is not only high in iron, but it has 21.34 grams of protein in it as well. Above all else, it’s very healthy for you.
Ingredients for this Mega Iron Smoothie
- 6-8 Ice cubes
- 1 Cup Red Berries Special K cereal; 8.1 mg iron|2 gr pr0 |110 Cal
- 2 Teaspoons Almond Butter; 1.2 mg iron|4 gr pro|62 Cal
- 1 Cup Cooked Spinach (I used canned); 7 mg iron|4 gr pro|50 Cal
- 1 Cup Raspberries (Fresh or Frozen); .5 mg iron|1 gr pro|50 Cal
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds (Soaked in water); .9 mg iron|3 gr pro|96 Cal
- 2 Teaspoons Turmeric; 1.82 mg iron|.34 gr pro|16 Cal
- 1 Cup Organic Vanilla Soy Milk (can alternate with Almond milk or Coconut milk); 1 mg iron|7 gr pro|100 Cal
Add all the ingredients to your blender and blend until well mixed. Drink and enjoy!
==> Please visit and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel
If you love this Mega Iron Smoothie, you may also like one of these:
Shop eBay for GREAT deals by CLICKING HERE!