Iron Blast Smoothie Recipes with Protein contains almost 20 mg of iron.
Drink this smoothie at lunch and feel great all day!
From Devara’s Smoothie Creations
Do you suffer from having Low Iron?
The average daily iron intake from foods and supplements is anywhere from 17 mg – 20 mg per day depending on if you are male or female, child, or pregnant.
This smoothie has enough iron in it to last you the entire day!
I created this smoothie myself, finding great ingredients that include iron are have other nutritional values. I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.
Above all Else…
I lost 4 pounds in the two days that I substituted Iron Blast Smoothie in the place of dinner! Give it a try! You’ll love it!
Iron Blast Smoothie Recipes with Protein
19.86 mg Iron | 21.34 gr Protein | 525 Calories
- 6-8 Ice Cubes
- 1 Teaspoon Chia Seeds (Soaked in Water); .3 mg iron | 1 gr protein | 32 Calories
- 1/2 Cup Oats; 3.3 mg iron | 5 gr protein | 150 Calories
- 1 Cup Red Berries Special K Cereal; 8.1 mg iron | 2 gr protein | 110 Calories
- 2 Teaspoons Turmeric; 1.82 mg iron | .34 gr protein | 16 Calories
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa; .7 mg iron | 1 gr protein | 15 Calories
- 1 Teaspoon Almond Butter; .6 mg iron | 2 gr protein | 31 Calories
- 1/2 Cup Stewed Tomato (I used canned); .1 mg iron | 1 gr protein | 40 Calories
- 1/2 Cup Cooked Spinach (I used canned); 3.5 mg iron | 2 gr protein | 25 Calories
- 1 Cup Organic Vanilla Soy Milk (can alternate with Almond milk or Coconut Milk); 1 mg iron | 7 gr protein | 100 Calories
Add all the ingredients to your blender and blend until well mixed. Drink and enjoy!
If you love this one you may also like one of these:
If you try this recipe, please let us know what your thoughts are about it. I would love to hear from you.