This Whole Foods Diet Plan is absolutely delicious! After making the “Basic Vegetable Soup” for the week, the rest is a breeze.
Make simple, healthy meals in 20 minutes or less.
Full of flavor and packed with hearty vegetables, protein, and fiber!
Whole Foods Diet Plan
This daily diet plan is all about controlled portions, 1200 calories-a-day, eating the basic veggie soup between meals if desired.
It’s only 45 calories per cup!
Good Housekeeping published this Amazing Soup Diet plan!
Find a link for the ebook near the end of this article.
Keep in mind, this diet plan is family-friendly! No need to make two different meals at dinner time. Your entire family will enjoy this menu plan!
My fiance loves the Minestrone Soup! You’ll find that recipe near the end of this article.
Day 1 ==> Breakfast
Fruity Cottage Cheese
- 3/4 cup low-fat calcium cottage cheese
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 5 strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of walnuts, chopped
Add the cottage cheese to a medium-size serving bowl and top with the bananas, strawberries, and walnuts.
Eat and enjoy!
Day 1 – Lunch ==> Tangy Roast Beef Sandwich
- 2 slices whole-grain bread
- 3 ounces deli-sliced lean roast beef
- 3 slices of tomato
- 2 teaspoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- Mix the reduced-fat sour cream and horseradish together in a small bowl.
- Spread the mixture on one slice of whole-grain bread.
- Top with deli-sliced lean roast beef, 2 or 3 tomato slices, then add the second slice of bread.
- Drink 1 cup of fat-free milk.
Dinner ==> Minestrone Soup
- 2 cups Basic Vegetable Soup
- 1/2 cup canned white Kidney beans (cannellini), rinsed
- 1/2 cup whole wheat fusilli or rotini, cooked
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- In a medium-size saucepan, add the basic vegetable soup and the rinsed white kidney beans.
- Heat to boiling.
- Stir in the cooked whole wheat pasta.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan or Romano cheese and 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil.
- Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan or Romano cheese before serving.
The Amazing Soup Diet
From Good Housekeeping
Find the complete diet plan along with a grocery list, substitutions for following weeks, and bonus dinner recipes, in this great ebook!
I’m loving mine!
It’s a convenient way to have meals prepared ahead of time for a healthy sustainable diet.
Most people lose 5 pounds in their first week and 1-2 pounds each week after.
Get YOUR eBook TODAY from Amazon!
I hope you enjoy these recipes as much as I do! The entire whole foods diet plan is wonderfully delicious.
Have you ever wished you could prepare a week’s worth of dinners at once?
That is the great thing about this diet plan!
It takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes to prepare the “Basic Vegetable Soup” recipe.
To keep it fresh, I put 2 cups of the soup in individual containers and stacked them up in the freezer, thawing them out as needed.
Each day, dinner taste completely different just by adding a few ingredients, making it a unique soup.
Here are some soups you can expect to see;
- Thai Shrimp Soup
- Mexican Chicken Soup
- Southwest Chili
- Greek Fish Stew
- Red Beans & Rice Stew
I would love to hear your opinions about this diet.
Does this sound like a diet you would enjoy?
Have you tried similar diets?
Can you please share my article with your family and friends?
Please leave comments and feedback down below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Day 2 – Whole Foods Diet Plan