The Best Way to Drink Green Tea for Weight Loss is using organic Matcha Green Tea Powder. By combining Matcha Green Tea powder with some of the most powerful superfoods, you can achieve your weight loss goals much faster. I have created a Spicy Matcha Tea Latte just for you!
If you are brave enough to handle a little kick from this super powered latte, then you can benefit greatly from it.
In this latte I’ve included some of the greatest superfoods known to mankind including garlic, ginger, turmeric, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, coconut oil and of course Matcha Green Tea Powder.
Matcha Green Tea Powder
Matcha Green Tea acts as a detoxifier, fat-burner, and can enhance your health in many ways. In my opinion, the best green tea powder to use is by Jade Leaf. It is an Authentic Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder that is 100% organic, gluten free, and vegan.
Super Food’s in a Drink!
Imagine the results from drinking your superfoods! That’s right, there are many superfoods that can be included in drinks, smoothies, detox mixtures and lattes. Here are only a few that I often include in mine:
- Ginger – Ginger is a very powerful spice and widely used throughout history. It is known to aid in digestion, provide energy, suppress the appetite, aid in weight loss, and it’s an anti-inflammatory. Ginger is used most commonly in teas and detox drinks.
- Cayenne Pepper – Cayenne pepper is known for boosting the metabolism, reducing hunger, help with pain when used as a cream, and supports a healthy digestive system. There are tons of other health benefits by including cayenne pepper in your diet that’s not mentioned here.
- Garlic – Garlic can have a fat-burning effect. It is grown all around the world, similar to an onion. Garlic has many medicinal properties and known to help aid in sickness such as fever, cough, headaches, stomach ache, sinus congestion, gout, joint pain, and many others. It is highly nutritious with hardly any calories. Some nutrition facts include vitamin C, vitamin B6 and manganese.
- Turmeric – Turmeric comes from a plant found in India, known as Curcuma Longa. It is commonly used in curry and yellow mustard as well as added in smoothies and taken as a supplement. Turmeric has many health benefits, but a few that interest me the most is that it helps to reduce the growth of fat cells and assist in detoxing the body.
- Coconut Oil – Organic Coconut Oil is a good fat that including medium-chain fatty acids, Omega 3 fatty acids, and Mono unsaturated fats. It is easy to digest, not stored as fat, helps boost the immune system, improves digestion, and supports energy and endurance.
- Lemon – Lemons are packed with vitamin C and will keep your skin healthier, aid in digestion, and can help you lose weight. Lemon water is very refreshing and can help keep you hydrated all day long. Other nutrition facts include potassium, magnesium, copper, and some protein.
- Cinnamon – Cinnamon is considered a super food and known to have many benefits. It may lower blood sugar in people with diabetes, lower cholesterol and may even treat yeast infections in some people. There have been studies that have found cinnamon reduces inflammation, fights bacteria, and can have antioxidant effects.
Garlic Cloves Are Great For You
Garlic is one of the world’s healthiest foods. From including garlic in your daily diet you can decrease the risk of cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, and other varying diseases. Garlic is an excellent source of manganese and vitamin B6, vitamin C and copper.
It is best to store garlic in a breathable net and not refrigerated. Garlic can be added in oils for flavoring, minced and added to stir fry, chili, or Italian dishes. It is also known for being added to hot teas and some detox mixtures.
The aroma of roasted garlic is pretty awesome! I love cooking with it and recently discovered its potential for aiding in weight loss and keeping sickness at bay. You can find a great Spicy Matcha Tea Latte recipe in the next section of this page.
If you are interested in growing your own garlic, here is a great video from Clueless Homesteaders:
Best Way to Drink Green Tea for Weight Loss
I have created the best way to drink green tea for weight loss just for you. This isn’t the ordinary green tea that you may be ** thinking about. This green tea comes in powder form; Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder, by Jade Leaf.
Here is the recipe:
Spicy Matcha Tea Latte
** 1/2 Lemon Squeezed
** 1 Garlic Clove, peeled
** 1 Inch Ginger root, peeled
** 1 tsp Cayenne Red Pepper
** 1 tsp Coconut Oil
** 2 tsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
** 1 tsp Cinnamon
** 1/2 tsp Turmeric
** 1 tsp Truvia (Lite Brown Sugar), optional
** 1/5 cup Almond Milk
** 3/4 cup Hot Water
Combine all ingredients in a blender, I use a Ninja Bullet.
Blend until creamy.
Using a small mesh strainer, strain the mixture into a coffee mug.
Drink and feel rejuvenated!
I have made a video showing you how I make this powerful latte just for you! Please watch and enjoy.
Please Subscribe to my channel and view more of my videos while you are there.
I hope you enjoyed your visit here and found the content interesting. There are so many ways to lose weight and some may work better for others than for yourself. I keep searching new ways to lose weight and even try things for myself so that I can write honestly from my own experience.
Thanks so much for your interest and your involvement in my articles. I would love to known your thoughts and feedback about my new recipe, especially if you are brave enough to try it. Please leave me comments in the boxes below. I’m very prompt at responding to any questions or concerns that you may have.
Feel free to make suggestions or offer your opinions. It’s always good to known how others think and I’m here to help you with your health and weight loss goals.